Accuride reserve the right to alter specifications without notice / Accuride se réserve le droit de modifier les spécifications sans préavis / Technische Änderungen vorbehalten
This catalogue offers the most popular telescopic slides and is designed to assist you in selecting the most suitable
slide for your application.
Specialist slides are available for specific applications and your local Accuride distributor or sales representative can
help you in identifying the correct choice.
For specialist applications, where the slides are exposed to vibration and/or rough usage, or where frequency of
access is high, the load ratings quoted may not be applicable.
The products in this catalogue are grouped into sections and each section has a selection guide and a detailed
datasheet for each product. Drawings and further technical information can be downloaded fromwww.accuride-europe.com
• Dimensions in millimetres. Please refer to 2D CAD drawings for dimensional tolerances
• All fixing positions must be used to achieve maximum load rating
• If slides are mounted horizontally (flat mount) the load rating is decreased to approximately 25% of the vertical load
rating. See datasheets for slides that can be horizontally mounted
Look for this symbol:
• Weights (W) and loads (L) are given in kg per pair. Where the product is supplied as a kit, the weight given is for the
denotes dynamic cycles tested
• When a slide is available in more than one colour, the two-letter prefix on the order code should be changed
accordingly. The order code is made up as follows:
Slide ordering prefixes are:
-- DZ – electro zinc plate and blue passivate
-- DB – electro zinc plate and black passivate
-- DW – white
-- DH – corrosion resistant (up to 96 hours)
-- DS – stainless steel
-- DA – aluminium
-- DP – corrosion resistant (up to 500 hours)
• Please visit the FAQ/technical support page on our website,www.accuride-europe.com
, for the most current
technical information or use the on-line request form to contact us by email.
No. in kit
DZ 9999 -0045 EC -2