Accuride reserve the right to alter specifications without notice / Accuride se réserve le droit de modifier les spécifications sans préavis / Technische Änderungen vorbehalten
Accuride slides are designed for indoor use and should be protected from excessive moisture, chemical fumes, dirt
Accuride slide material samples are subjected to salt spray testing according to the ASTM B117-07 standard and
evaluation per B-633-07a (requirements for electrodeposited zinc coatings).
The following product prefixes denote the level of corrosion resistance according to the tested samples:
DZ – commercial plating: no white rust is allowed on tested parts after 12 hours of exposure in the salt spray tester
DH – higher resistant plating: less than 5% white rust is allowed over tested parts after 96 hours of exposure in the salt
DB – commercial black plating: no white rust is allowed over tested parts after 96 hours of exposure in the salt
DP – passivate high resistance plating: less than 5% white rust is allowed over tested parts after 500 hours of exposure
in the salt spray tester
The Accuride self-cleaning ball retainer protects slide raceways by removing foreign particles between ball bearings
and the lubricant provided is sufficient for normal slide life. Should you need to clean the slides, you can re-lubricate
them with quality grease rated for extreme pressure.
• Accuride slides with plastic or rubber components are designed to be used for extended periods in temperatures
between -20° and 70°C
• Accuride slides without plastic or rubber components can be used in temperatures between -20° and 110°C
• Accuride slides with soft-close dampers can be used in temperatures between 10° and 40°C
• Extreme temperatures can affect the lubricant and plastic or rubber components
• The DS3031 slide has been designed to withstand temperatures up to 300°C
• Accuride electronic lock products can be used in temperatures between 0° and 50°C
Accuride’s slides manufactured in Europe do not contain any of the restricted or prohibited substances referred to in
the ELV (End of Life Vehicles) 2000/53/EU, the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) 2011/65/EU, the WEEE
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) 2012/19/EU Directives.
Slides produced in Mexico with a date stamp from 05/05 onwards are compliant in bright zinc (DZ) finish. Black (DB)
slides produced in Mexico with a date stamp from 06/09 onwards are compliant.